Project FeederWatch - Photo Gallery
Cape May Warbler - Gene Herzberg, St. John's, NL
Boreal Chickadee - Carli Costall, Yellowhead County, AB
Red-breasted Nuthatch - Nick Saunders, Saskatoon, SK
Downy Woodpeckers - Tammie Hache, Manitouwadge, ON
Golden-crowned Sparrow - Chris Allaway, Ottawa, ON
Painted Bunting - Photo: Paul Kusmin, West Vancouver, BC
Nashville Warbler - Michael Butler, Marathon, ON
Townsend's Warbler - Martin Lane, Lantzville, BC
How to submit photos to Project FeederWatch
We enjoy seeing participant's photos and sharing them with other FeederWatchers through the website, calendar and other publications.
FeederWatch Photo Tips:
- Take pictures that feature feeders, feeder birds, feeder areas, and/or FeederWatchers during the FeederWatch season.
- Use glossy paper for printed photos
- For digital photos, only high-resolution photos (1200 x 900 pixels or larger) can be used in print, but lower resolution will occasionally work for web pages. Send photos in their original size and form if possible.
- Always send a digital image rather than a print of a digital image whenever possible.
- Label each photo, email message, or CD with your name, address, and FeederWatch ID number along with the date and location the photo was taken.
Send photos to:
Bird Studies Canada
115 Front Rd., PO Box 160 Port Rowan, ON N0E 1M0
Or send digital photos as email attachments to email@example.com
By sending us your photos you are agreeing to grant us the non-exclusive rights to publish them on our website and in printed materials.
All photos, if used, will be credited with your name, town and province whenever possible.